THE FIREPAK Product Disclaimer
THE FIREPAKS available for purchase on this website are designed to assist you while evacuating and/or relocating during a bushfire emergency. They are not designed to assist with firefighting of any kind.
We do not make any specific claim, or provide any representation or warranty, whether express or implied, regarding the effectiveness of the FIREPAKS in a bushfire emergency, or your safety whilst using this product (save for those arising under the Australian Consumer Law).
Specifically, we do not represent or warrant that the FIREPAKS will: -
- prevent personal injury (including death);
- assist you in surviving a bushfire; and/or
- meet your requirements for a bushfire/emergency survival kit.
This is because every bushfire is different, and every person and household will have different needs and requirements for their bushfire survival kit. You should satisfy yourself that the contents of this kit are sufficient for your needs. This may require the addition of extra items to this kit, beyond those supplied with it.
By purchasing and using a FIREPAK, you acknowledge that: -
- using the FIREPAK may be a cause of harm or injury; and,
- Inventify Pty Ltd is not liable (except to the extent any such liability cannot be excluded or disclaimed), in any way whatsoever from your use of the FIREPAK, or for any loss or damage suffered by any person or entity directly or indirectly (including consequential loss) arising from your use of the FIREPAK.
All households should a have a bushfire survival plan. Please refer to your relevant State or Territory Fire and Rescue Authority to develop an effective bushfire survival plan. Please familiarise yourself with the equipment contained in your FIREPAK (including any additions you make to it) and ensure you know how to use it.
You should familiarise yourself with your local warning codes, colours and danger ratings, and follow the advice given by your local Fire and Rescue Authority, as this may vary from state to state / territory. The information available on this site, including references to state / territory fire authorities, is to be used as general information only and may be updated from time to time at our complete discretion, without notification to you. Information on this site is provided for your reference only, and may not be current at the time of reading. By purchasing a FIREPAK you agree that you will not rely on the information on this site, and instead will consult your relevant State or Territory Fire and Rescue Authority for up-to-date and accurate information.